Almost three years after the original attempt, I spent the Sunday revising my EPIC install of Baldur’s Gate. That means the first and second game integrated seamlessly and with more than 170 patches and fixes applied.
I spent some time researching the possible conflicts and incompatibilities, so I hope the final result is solid. Then I even made one 4Gb zip file and I’ll burn it on a DVD, to keep it for the future :)
I wonder if I’ll make out of Candlekeep this time.
An old discussion of whereabouts can be found here.
(And, yep, I even added the Saerileth NPC. It has quite a reputation online.)